1. Use a clean and damp double layered cheese cloth or a kitchen towel to line a colander.
2. Pour the yogurt into the lined colander.
3. Make a bag by gathering the ends of the cloth and tie securely with kitchen string.
4. Drain the yogurt by hanging the bag from the kitchen faucet over a container and leave for at least 6 hours or preferably overnight.
5. Add the yogurt cheese into a mixing bowl
6. Use a garlic press or handle of a heavy knife to crush the garlic.
7. Add it to the yogurt cream cheese and whisk using a fork or wire whisk, until well blended and smooth in consistency.