Hot Beef Spread
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sliced dried beef||2 1⁄2 Ounce, finely snipped to make about 3/4 cup|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Dairy sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coarsely chopped walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the milk and softened cream cheese together, blend well.
3) Stir in instant minced onion, green pepper, pepper and dried beef, mix well.
4) Stir in the dairy sour cream and blend well.
5) In a small shallow baking dish or 8-inch pie plate, spoon the mixture and top with the walnuts.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate with the assorted crackers.