|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Green onions with tops||2|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Frozen cooked shrimp||12 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Beer||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Crackers/Tiny cream puffs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a food processor with the knife blade positioned in the bowl, add the butter, onions and parsley.
2. Place the lid and pulse, 2 or 3 times in short bursts until onion and parsley get finely minced and butter is softened.
3. Add the seasonings shrimp, beer and capers and blend into a smooth and creamy paste.
4. Spoon into a dip bowl and place in the center of platter surround with fancy crackers or cream puffs.
5. Serve at room temperature.