Goat Cheese in Marinara Sauce Dip with Toasted Bread
|Tomato and roasted red pepper pasta sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Avocado oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Goat cheese||8 Ounce|
|Garlic||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Extra virgin olive oil spray||1|
1. Cut a 5" piece of the ciabatta bread and slice it into two halves crosswise. The remaining loaf can be sliced into half inch slices.
2. Spray some extra virgin olive oil on the slices.
3. Spread the chopped garlic on to the slices of bread
4. Take a baking dish and put the tomato and roasted red pepper sauce (Marinara sauce) at the bottom. Then add two scoops of goat cheese over it and pour marinara sauce around the cheese, making sure not to cover the goat cheese.
5. Bake in the oven at 350 F for 25 minutes. In the last 10 minutes the bread slices can be put in the oven to get it toasted.
6. Drizzle the dip with avocado oil and serve it with the toasted garlic spread ciabatta bread.
Calories 192 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.4%
Saturated Fat 7.1 g35.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 29.8 mg9.9%
Sodium 255.7 mg10.7%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.83 g3.3%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 11 g21.2%
Vitamin A 16.1% Vitamin C 11.6%
Calcium 27.4% Iron 6.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet