Shrimp Appetizer Spread
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mayonnaise||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Frozen cooked shrimp||5 Ounce, thawed (3 Packages)|
|Seafood sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Tomato||1 Small, chopped|
|Green onions||3 , sliced|
|Assorted crackers||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese to beat until smooth.
2) Pour in sour cream and mayonnaise.
3) Combine thoroughly.
4) Use a round 12 inch serving platter to spread mixture.
5) Sprinkle shrimp on spread mixture.
6) Spread seafood sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, tomato and onions.
7) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill.
8) Add crackers on side to serve.