Herbed Garlic And Yogurt Spread
|Baked garlic||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Yogurt||30 Milliliter (2 Tablespoon)|
|Minced fresh parsley||5 Milliliter (1 Teaspoon)|
|Tamari||1 Milliliter (1/4 Teaspoon)|
|Marjoram||1 Milliliter (1/4 Teaspoon)|
|Thyme||1⁄2 Milliliter (1/8 Teaspoon)|
|Basil||1⁄2 Milliliter (1/8 Teaspoon)|
1) Get the oven ready at 350°F (175°C).
2) Take a baking ramekin or an ovenproof custard cup and place the garlic heads in it.
3) Bake the garlic for 30 to 45 minutes until softened.
4) In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients using a wooden spoon until completely blended.
5) Serve with bread or garlic toasts.