Nutty Broccoli Spread
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Walnuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic bread loaf||1 (Use Frozen)|
• Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
• Preheat oven to 400°F. Place broccoli, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and basil in food processor or blender; process until ingredients are mixed. (Do not overmix.) Add walnuts; process 3 to 5 seconds.
• Split garlic bread lengthwise. Spread broccoli mixture evenly over bread.
• Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bread is toasted and broccoli mixture is heated through.
• Cut bread into slices; serve hot.
Calories 757 Calories from Fat 378
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g65.5%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g36%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 38 mg12.7%
Sodium 231.6 mg9.7%
Total Carbohydrates 74 g24.7%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.2%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 20 g40.6%
Vitamin A 51.9% Vitamin C 109.8%
Calcium 18% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet