For everyone out there who thought no feta no spanakopita, try this and your back again!
Please see video
1) Squeeze extra water from the spinach and keep aside.
2) In a sauté pan, heat olive oil and sauté onion until translucent.
3) Add spinach and stir.
4) Crumble and break tofu and mix it with spinach. Keep aside some pieces for later use.
5) Take a baking pan and put the mixture into it.
6) Sprinkle the remaining tofu, lemon zest.
7) To make crust, make sticky dough with flour, salt and cornstarch.
8) On a greased surface, stretch the dough and place it on the stuffing.
9) Bake the spanakopita at 395 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
10) Then, slice it and put it back in the over or 15 minutes or until golden.
11) Plate a slice of spanakopita and serve hot.