1. In a large pan, heat up olive oil on medium-high heat. When the oil begins to give off just a hint of steam, add the pancetta and cook until it is nice and golden brown.
2. Add the garlic, shallots, and onions and cook for about 1-2 minutes before adding the sliced Crimini mushrooms. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, until softened.
3. Add the spinach, salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder and toss all the ingredients together.
4. Stir in heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese and cook for about 5 minutes. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
5. Serve warm with chicken, steak or mashed potatoes!
Everybody loves spinach when creamed but sometimes the recipe can get very boring and bland. Not this one! This cheesy creamed spinach recipe not only tastes as yummy as it sounds, it’s one recipe that you will never get bored of or find bland! It’s meaty, creamy, cheesy, garlicky and mushroom-y and truly delicious. It is a luxurious accompaniment to steaks and can convert the staunchest spinach-hater into a spinach fan!