|Spinach||3 Pound, chopped|
|Whole wheat bread slices||4|
|Grated cheddar cheese/Pepper jack, mozzarella, / other cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Ricotta cheese/Cottage / farmers' cheese||2 Pound|
|Pecorino romano cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 12x17 baking dish add oil to grease well.
3. In a large mixing bowl place the chopped spinach.
4. Make bread crumbs in a food processor.
5. Combine ricotta, pepper, nutmeg, 2 cups grated cheese and egg. Add this mixture to the bread crumbs. Mix very well.
6. In a baking pan spoon the above mixture.
7. Add the rest of the cheese to cover well.
8. Bake 45 minutes till the top is golden brown and firm.
9. Let fritada sit 15 minutes.
10. Serve spinach fritada at room temperature.