Orange, Spinach, Avocado, And Jerusalem Artichoke Salad
|Spinach leaves||1 Pound, stems removed (Flat Leaves)|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Red cabbage||1⁄6 , sliced to make 1 wedge|
|Jerusalem artichokes||3 Ounce, peeled and grated or julienned|
|Seedless oranges||5 Small, peeled and sliced|
|Firm ripe avocado||1 Large, split vertically and pitted|
|Lemon juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Double vinaigrette||1 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1) Under running water wash the spinach leaves and pat tjem dry.
2) Take a large salad or glass bowl and line it with the leaves.
3) Tear the remaining leaves into bite-sized pieces and place on top.
4) Arrange the onion, cabbage, and Jerusalem artichokes on top of the spinach leaves.
5) On top place the oranges.
6) The salad can be made in advance.
7) When ready to serve, slice the avocado, sprinkle with lemon juice, and arrange over the top.
8) Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad.