|Wide noodles||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped spinach||20 Ounce, thawed and drained (2 packages, 10 ounce each)|
|Eggs||3 , slightly beaten|
|Sour cream/Sour cream substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take 6-cup ring mold and grease it well.
2) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
3) Cook noodles and drain them.
4) Take butter in a skillet and sautÃ© onion for few minutes.
5) Take all the ingredients and mix them well.
6) Pour into 6-cup ring mold and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
7) Unmold the dish and serve on 6 serving plates.