Microwave Tuna Spinach Casserole
|Frozen chopped spinach||10 Ounce (1 package)|
|Canned solid pack tuna||12 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Condensed cream of onion soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce, well drained (1 can)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Large, sliced (for garnish)|
|French fried onion rings||3 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
1. In a microwave oven, place the box of spinach with the outer wrapper removed and cook on HIGH (9) until it starts separating. Remove it from oven.
2. Place a glass casserole and add tuna, spinach, mushrooms, soup, pepper and lemon juice, combined well.
3. Cover and cook on a setting of REHEAT (8) for another 8 minutes until the mixture turns hot.
4. Top with sliced tomato and cheddar cheese, cover and continue cooking on a setting of REHEAT (8) for another 3 minutes until the cheese softens.
5. Serve the Tuna spinach casserole after garnishing with onion rings.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1864 Calories from Fat 871
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 98 g150.8%
Saturated Fat 41.7 g208.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 237.5 mg79.2%
Sodium 5034.1 mg209.8%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.5%
Dietary Fiber 9.8 g39.3%
Sugars 17.6 g
Protein 148 g296.6%
Vitamin A 606.7% Vitamin C 200.4%
Calcium 132.2% Iron 86.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet