Bamboo Shoots And Spinach
|Peanut oil/Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely shredded|
|Spinach||1 Pound, trimmed, washed and torn into bite sized pieces|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
1) In a frying pan or in a wok, heat the oil.
2) Now add the bamboo shoots.
3) Cook, mixing all the while for 2 minutes.
4) Add the spinach and cook further for a minute.
5) Mix in the soy sauce and a little salt.
6) Transfer to a hot serving dish and allow to remain hot.
7) On high heat, reduce the pan juices to 2 or 3 tablespoons.
8) Ladle over the vegetables and serve.