Garlic Spinach Smacks
|Spinach||20 Ounce, frozen, chopped (2 packages of 10 ounce each)|
|Canned cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Canned mushroom stems and pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
|Italian bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), minced|
|Oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Dried basil||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon, coarsely ground|
1) In saucepan, boil spinach in just required water to cover well until completely thawed.
2) Drain well.
3) In a large mixing bowl,whisk eggs in it.
4) Now, add the remaining ingredients and spinach and mix well.
5) Turn into a greased 11 x 7 x 1 1/2-inch glass baking dish and bake in a preheated 325-de-gree oven for 35 minutes and touch to check until firm and set .
6) Cut into pieces of desired size and serve.