Big Daddy'S Big On Flavor Spinach Treats
|Spinach||20 Ounce, frozen, chopped, cooked, drained (Two 10 Ounce Packages)|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm), finely chopped|
|Herb stuffing mix||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Commercial)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Parmesan romano cheese mixture||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Condensed cream of celery||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
1. Mix all ingredients except soup.
2. Shape the mix into small balls.
3. Place the balls into ungreased baking pan.
4. Bake the balls at 325Âº F temperature for 20-25 minutes.
5. Remove the balls to serving dish.
6. Heat the soup at boiling point and pour over the baked balls at the time of serving.
7. Serve hot.