Wilted Spinach With Garlic And Oil
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon (Twice Around The Pan)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Washed spinach||1 Pound, stems removed (Triple Washed)|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground or freshly grated|
1) Take a skillet and heat over medium flame.
2) Pour in oil and add garlic. Lightly sauté for 2 or 3 minutes.
3) Put the spinach into the skillet, a handful at a time.
4) Using a ladle, keep turning the leaves in warm oil until wilted.
5) Keep repeating till all the spinach is wilted and cooked.
6) Add salt and pepper and nutmeg and season.
7) Serve hot.