The recipe Seared Scallops on Wilted Spinach is a great combination of seafood and vegetarian. It is healthy and delicious, and can be cooked within minutes without any complicated cooking procedure.
1 Tablespoon, divided
1 Large, finely chopped
312 Gram (1 package)
1⁄2 Teaspoon, divided
1 Pinch (to taste)
1 Large, freshly juiced
1) In a large nonstick skillet, add half of the canola oil.
2) Add the shallots and saute for about 1 minute until fragrant and translucent.
3) Add spinach and season with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook the spinach, by stirring, until wilted and reduced in volume, for a few minutes.
4) Transfer the spinach to a serving platter and set aside.
5) In the same skillet, heat remaining part of oil.
6) Season the scallops with salt and pepper on both the sides.
7) Add the scallops into the hot pan and sear without moving for around 2 minutes or until golden crust forms.
8) Flip the scallops and sear the opposite side for 2 minutes or less.
9) Place the cooked scallops over the wilted spinach.
10) Deglaze hot skillet with white wine or water. Add the freshly squeezed orange juice to this skillet.
11) Allow to bubble and reduce until slightly thickened.
12) Swirl in butter into the glaze.
13) Pour the orange glaze over scapllops and greens to serve.
When your main interests for any food are health and taste, then you should go through this recipe video. The recipe offers a great combination of seafood and greens, which is also loaded with essential nutrients. Moreover, it is very easy to cook up the dish. Learn the recipe and enjoy a delicate and healthy preparation.