|Extra virgin olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 Small, chopped finely|
|Garlic cloves||2 , minced|
|Spinach||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated pamesan||2 Tablespoon|
1. Using a sharp knife, finely chop onion and mince cloves of garlic.
2. Roughly chop the spinach and set aside.
3. In a large pan, melt butter with olive oil.
4. Add in garlic and sauté for 1 minute, season with salt.
5. Put in the onion and cook for about 2 minutes.
6. Add in the spinach in 2 or 3 batches and stir until it shrinks after each addition.
7. After all the spinach is added, allow to cook for 5 minutes or until the spinach is dry.
8. Stream in the cream and add in Parmesan cheese.
9. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg, stir to mix and cook until it thickens.
10. Serve as desired.
This video is produced by C4Bimbos. Check out cookingforbimbos for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.5%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.7 mg5.6%
Sodium 269 mg11.2%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.64 g2.5%
Sugars 11.7 g
Protein 4 g8.8%
Vitamin A 3.6% Vitamin C 4.7%
Calcium 15.6% Iron 0.96%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet