1. Using a sharp knife, finely chop onion and mince cloves of garlic.
2. Roughly chop the spinach and set aside.
3. In a large pan, melt butter with olive oil.
4. Add in garlic and sauté for 1 minute, season with salt.
5. Put in the onion and cook for about 2 minutes.
6. Add in the spinach in 2 or 3 batches and stir until it shrinks after each addition.
7. After all the spinach is added, allow to cook for 5 minutes or until the spinach is dry.
8. Stream in the cream and add in Parmesan cheese.
9. Add salt, pepper and nutmeg, stir to mix and cook until it thickens.
10. Serve as desired.
This video is produced by C4Bimbos. Check out cookingforbimbos for more interesting food recipes and cooking videos.
If you are one of the many spinach-haters, this dish will surely melt your heart and taste-buds. Creamed spinach is one of the few spinach delicacies that is not only extremely fun to make, but also good to devour. A simple, healthy and tasty way to enjoy spinach.