Corn and Pepper Relish
|Corn cut from cob||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Chopped cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green peppers||2 , chopped|
|Sweet red peppers||2 , chopped|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole pickling spice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Cook over a low medium-heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In hot sterilized jars, spoon this 6 pints relish and partially seal the jars.
4) Then process in hot-water bath for 20 minutes to completely seal.
5) Use the Corn and Pepper Relish as required.