Corn and Pepper Relish
|Corn cut from cob||7 Cup (112 tbs)|
|Chopped cabbage||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Green peppers||2 , chopped|
|Sweet red peppers||2 , chopped|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Celery seed||1 Tablespoon|
|Whole pickling spice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Cook over a low medium-heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In hot sterilized jars, spoon this 6 pints relish and partially seal the jars.
4) Then process in hot-water bath for 20 minutes to completely seal.
5) Use the Corn and Pepper Relish as required.
Calories 82 Calories from Fat 7
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.85 g1.3%
Saturated Fat 0.12 g0.59%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 240.5 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.2%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 2 g3.4%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 21.1%
Calcium 1% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet