|Chicken stock||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Bay leaves||4 , crumbled|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Almonds||5 Ounce, slivered|
1) In a large saucepan, stir butter along with the cinnamon stick, until melted
2) Now add 1 3/4 cups water, the stock, salt, and bay leaves and allow the liquid to boil.
3) Add the rice, cover the pan with lid and cook over very low heat for about 10 minutes.
4) Add the saffron and cook further for another 10 minutes, mixing once in a while, till the rice is soft and fluffy.
5) Scatter on top with the almonds and serve.