|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Ground almonds||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Confectioners sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter to it.
3) Cream them thoroughly until fluffy and light.
4) Add vanilla to it and mix well.
5) Take the salt and flour and sift together into the mixture adding the almonds to it.
6) Fashion into small balls and place in a refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour.
7) Take a cookie sheet and butter it.
8) Place the balls on the cookie sheet.
9) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
10) Mix the confectionerâ€™s sugar and nutmeg together and roll each cookie in it.
11) Serve as required.