Corn and Pepper Relish
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped celery||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced green bell peppers||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Diced red bell peppers||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|White granulated sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||24 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 12 Ounce Each)|
1) Take a 1-quart glass measure, mix oil, celery, peppers and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3) To the content, add sugar and cider vinegar.
4) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
5) Blend in corn.
6) Mix well coating the ingredients.
7) Serve chilled.