Saffron Roast Potatoes With Garlic
|Potatoes||5 Ounce, cut in to chunks (1.5 Kilogram)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Whole garlic||2 , broken|
MAKING 1. In a pan, add potatoes and half of saffron and let the contents boil.
2. Drain the excess water left after boiling.
3. Steam dry the ingredients of the pan for a few minutes.
4. In a large roasting pan, heat the oil.
5. Season the potatoes and sprinkle saffron on them.
6. Toss the potatoes in the heated oil.
7. Roast the potatoes in the oven at 220 degrees Celsius.
8. Add some garlic and roast for another 20 minutes.