Stuffed Apples In Saffron Sauce
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Powdered sugar||4 Teaspoon|
|Rose water||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped mixed fruits||2 Tablespoon|
For the apples
1. Peel the apples and core the centres.
2. Warm the saffron and rub with a little water until it dissolves.
3. Add the sugar, lemon juice, 1 teacup of water and the apples and cook until soft.
4. Remove the apples from the syrup and keep aside.
5. Boil the syrup until thick.
For the stuffing
1. Dissolve half the sugar in the rose water.
2. Knead the paneer with the remaining sugar and rose water.
3. Add the fruits and mix well.
How to proceed
1. Stuff the apples with the stuffing.
2. Arrange them on a plate and pour the saffron sauce on top.