Saffron Cardamom Squares
|Chopped china grass||8 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||450 Milliliter, mixed (3 Teacups)|
|Skim milk powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Cardamom powder||2 Pinch|
1. Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
2. Boil the milk (keeping aside a little) and add the China grass, sugar and cardamom.
3. Warm the saffron, add the skim milk kept aside and mix until the saffron dissolves.
4. Add to the mixture and heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Spread in a plate and put to set in the refrigerator.
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.25 g0.38%
Saturated Fat 0.14 g0.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.3 mg0.8%
Sodium 61.7 mg2.6%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.16 g0.62%
Sugars 9.7 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet