Saffron Cardamom Squares
|Chopped china grass||8 Teaspoon|
|Skim milk||450 Milliliter, mixed (3 Teacups)|
|Skim milk powder||3 Teaspoon|
|Cardamom powder||2 Pinch|
1. Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
2. Boil the milk (keeping aside a little) and add the China grass, sugar and cardamom.
3. Warm the saffron, add the skim milk kept aside and mix until the saffron dissolves.
4. Add to the mixture and heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Spread in a plate and put to set in the refrigerator.