Saffron Mango Mousse
|Mango puree||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Saffron extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Pomegranate seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Golden raisins||2 Tablespoon, soaked in rum or brandy or water and sugar|
|Rum/Brandy / water and sugar||4 Tablespoon|
|Pistachios||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a mixing bowl, combine the mango pulp and whipped cream together.
2) Add sugar to taste and blend thoroughly.
3) Add the saffron extract and mix until thoroughly blended.
4) In another bowl, combine the topping ingredients together.
5) Spoon the mousse in individual portions, top with the raisin mixture and serve.