Here is a super easy recipe for oriental bbq spare ribs. You can make them in your own oven. Enjoy!
Directions for preparation:
• Mix the Chinese five spice, garlic, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, cooking wine, honey and lemon juice in a bowl together till it is a smooth mixture. Reserve some of the mix (2 tbsp)
• Take the ribs and pour the marinade mix all over it to coat it well and let it marinate for 4-6 hours or overnight.
• Preheat the oven to 400 F and roast the ribs uncovered for 1 hour.
• Baste with the marinade sauce during roasting and turn once after 30 minutes.
• Take it out after 1 hour.
• Carve out the ribs and serve.
Looking for a classic spare ribs recipe? Here the chef has shared a wonderful barbequed spareribs flavored with lemon. This authentic Chinese barbequed spareribs have an amazing lemony tangy flavor to tickle your taste buds. Surely this scrumptious spare ribs recipe is worth trying!