|Meaty spareribs||3 Pound|
|Canned pineapple chunks in juice||13 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Green pepper||1 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Preserved ginger pieces||3 , slivered|
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Cut spareribs into 2 or 3 rib sections and brown in the preheated oven for 1 hour, pouring off excess fat frequently.
3. Add pineapple, juice and green pepper.
4. In a bowl or a blender blend brown sugar, cornstarch, vinegar, salt and soy sauce and add ginger.
5. Pour over ribs and bake for another 30 minutes, basting frequently.
6. Serve the ribs spreading over the cooked juices.