Microwave Country Style Spareribs
|Pork loin spareribs||3 Pound (Country style)|
|Hot tap water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Liquid smoke seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a casserole, place meat with bone side upwards.
2. Stir in water and cover.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for about 1 ½ hours by turning the dish after 45 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix all sauce ingredients.
5. Drain off liquid from ribs.
6. Top the ribs with sauce.
7. Cook on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for 10-15 minutes until the sauce dries.
8. Serve the country style spareribs hot.