Microwave Country Style Spareribs
|Pork loin spareribs||3 Pound (Country style)|
|Hot tap water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Liquid smoke seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a casserole, place meat with bone side upwards.
2. Stir in water and cover.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for about 1 ½ hours by turning the dish after 45 minutes.
4. In a bowl, mix all sauce ingredients.
5. Drain off liquid from ribs.
6. Top the ribs with sauce.
7. Cook on a setting of MEDIUM (5) for 10-15 minutes until the sauce dries.
8. Serve the country style spareribs hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3110 Calories from Fat 1671
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 186 g285.8%
Saturated Fat 64.3 g321.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 816.6 mg272.2%
Sodium 1868.1 mg77.8%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20.2%
Sugars 58.8 g
Protein 279 g557.4%
Vitamin A 21.5% Vitamin C 66.4%
Calcium 39.4% Iron 67.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet