|Maple syrup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In medium bowl, mix well combining maple syrup with rest of ingredients except spareribs.
3. Wipe spareribs with damp paper towels and brush on both sides with maple basting sauce.
4. Take a shallow open roasting pan and place ribs, in single layer, on the rack.
5. Roast 1-1/2 hours until tender, brushing frequently with sauce and turning occasionally, to glaze evenly.
6. Serve with garnish as desired.