|Spare ribs||4 Pound (Bite-Size Pieces)|
|Garlic||10 Clove (50 gm), peeled|
|Onion||1 , chopped|
|Catsup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Celery/1 tablespoon celery salt||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground mustard||1 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a baking pan, place the ribs and 6 garlic cloves sliced at the top over them.
3) Cover the baking pan and bake for 60 minutes
4) Discard the excess grease.
5) In a saucepan, heat margarine, and saute the remaining garlic cloves with the chopped onions till they just start to turn transluscent.
6) Add in catsup, water, brown sugar, celery, lemon juice, vinegar, worcestershire sauce, mustard and cayenne.
7) Pour the sauce over the baked ribs, cover and bake for about 1 1/2hours, basting every 30 minutes to coat the ribs well.
6) Uncover the pan and bake the ribs for 30 more minutes until done.
7) Serve the ribs warm as a main dish.