|Pork spareribs||4 Pound|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 Can Or Bottle)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1) Heat oven at 350°F
2) Cut spareribs into 2-rib sections.
2) In a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish mix remaining ingredients.
3) Dredge ribs in it.
4) Marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning and basting occasionally.
5) In a large baking pan place ribs in a single layer.
6) Reserve the marinade.
7) Bake at 350"F 1 1/2 hours basting frequently with marinade and turning once.
8) Serve hot.