|Lemon||1 , sliced thin|
|Minced onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Celery salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Catsup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Ginger root||1 , sliced thin|
1) Place the spareribs over a grill with the rounded side up
2) Season with the salt and pepper, then place the lemon slices over the ribs.
3) In a bowl combine all the other ingredients to make a sauce.
4) Baste the spareribs occasionally with the sauce while grilling.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate.