|Pork spareribs||3 Pound|
|Liquid smoke flavoring||3 Drop|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Parsley sprigs||5 (Use Few)|
|Rosemary leaves||1 Pinch|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Dry sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
1) Cut the ribs, swab nicely with liquid smoke and lay in a shallow open baking pan.
2) Finely chop the garlic, onion, and parsley and toss well with the meat.
3) Sprinkle with rosemary leaves, ginger, salt and pepper; cover with waxed paper and keep aside through the night.
4) Place the spareribs on a grill over a slow fire.
5) In a bowl combine the tomato paste, sugar and sherry and use to baste the ribs.
6) Grill the ribs until well browned and tender, basting occasionally with the sauce.
7) Serve immediately in a nice plate.