Enjoy your barbecue with this yummy pork chops recipe. Pork chops cooked in the special marinade made in Spanish style. Gather tips on how to make a delicious dish that would set the mood for your party. With a combination of fresh ingredients and yes the ever so important garlic, your pork chops are going to be truly yumm…
Pork chops from the rib end
For the marinade
Marinade sauce goya
Salt and pepper
1. Chop the garlic and parsley, set aside.
2. Place the pork chop in a mixing bowl and marinate it with garlic, parsley, garlic powder, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Marinate the pork chops well.
4. Prepare the grill.
5. Grill the pork chops until done.
6. Serve the grilled Spanish style pork chops along with roasted potatoes.