Sangria is a beautiful wine punch served throughout the western world. It's especially served during the summer months. Learn to make this delicious drinks.
2 Medium, pitted (and diced)
Cointreau flavored liqueur
1 Bottle (1 l)
4 Cup (64 tbs)
1. In a glass pitcher combine mango, raspberries and sugar, using a wooden spoon muddle everything for few seconds.
2. Pour Cointreau and rose wine and stir everything, allow it to sit for 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour pour club soda and stir everything until well combined.
4. Refrigerate and chill until needed.
5. Serve the Mango Raspberry Sangria chilled.