Paella De Marisco
|Mussels||1 Pound, cooked|
|Clams||1 Pound, cooked|
|Calasparra rice||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Clam juice||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 Small (1/2 bell pepper roasted and sliced and 1/2 bell pepper chopped)|
|Garlic||12 Clove (60 gm)|
|Parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped finely|
|Scallions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Tomatoes||1 Medium, chopped|
|Fish fillet||3 Ounce|
|Spanish saffron||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Olive oil||6 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided|
1. In a pounder crush the garlic and pound until smooth.
2. Add in the parsley and continue to pound until desired smooth consistency is reached.
3. Pour-in 1 ½ tbsp. of the olive oil and add in the paprika. Mix well and set aside.
4. In a paella pan add in the olive oil and heat over medium to high flame.
5. Pan Fry the fish fillet until both sides turns light brown.
6. Remove the fish from the pan and then chop into small pieces. Set side.
7. Meanwhile, fry both sides of the shrimp until the color turns orange.
8. Remove the shrimp from the pan. Set aside.
9. Sauté the onion, scallion, and red bell pepper. Add in the tomato until soft.
10. Pour-in the clam juice. Let boil.
11. Add in the garlic, parsley, and paprika mixture and the Spanish saffron. Stir well all the ingredients.
12. Add in the paella rice. Allow the liquid to re-boil.
13. Stir in the fish fillet and salt. Turn down the flame to low. Simmer for 25 minutes.
14. Arrange the mussels, clams, shrimp, and roasted red bell pepper on top of the rice.
15. Cover the paella pan with aluminum foil and then turn the heat off.
16. Serve Paella with lemon wedges on the side.