1. Place a heavy bottom pan on high flame and heat 1 tablespoon of oil in it.
2. Drop chicken and shrimp into the pan. Cook until golden and cooked through. Remove chicken and shrimp from pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat the remaining oil. Throw onion, garlic, chilli and paprika. Cook for 2 minutes or until softened.
4. Add rice, tomato and stock. Mix well, reduce heat to low and cover the pan with lid. Cook for about 20--25 minutes or until done.
5. Drop chicken and shrimp back into the pan. Cook for another minute or until heated through.
6. Serve rice hot with parsley and lemon wedge garnish.