Churros Cómo Hacer Churros (Homemade Churros)
|Bread flour/All pupose flour||100 Gram|
|Unsalted butter||20 Gram|
|Vanilla extarct||6 Drop|
|Vegetable oil||4 Cup (64 tbs) (for deep frying)|
|For cinnamon sugar|
|Cinnamon powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||3 Tablespoon|
1. Cut parchment paper into six 5-inch squares.
2. In a pan over medium heat, pour in the milk, unsalted butter and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and sift in the bread flour in the pan. Mix well with a wooden spatula or spoon until smooth.
4. Add beaten egg little by little and mix well. Then add vanilla extract to add flavor.
5. Fill a pastry bag fitted with a large (0.6inch) star tip with the batter.
6. Pipe rings onto the parchment papers as shown in the video. You can choose to squeeze out the batter directly into the oil if you wish.
6. Deep fry in oil at low (170C=338F) for about 4 minutes until golden brown (flip them 2 or 3 times). Remove the parchment papers when they start to come off.
7. Place them on a wire rack to cool.
8. For Cinnamon Sugar: In a ziplock bag, combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon powder.
9. Add churros (while they are still warm) one by one and shake until thoroughly coated.
10. Serve the churros right away
Do not use a round tip in the pastry bag or the batter will explode
You can dust churros with confectioner's sugar and serve with hot chocolate sauce.
These are best to eat on the day they are made.