In these hot summer days, let's prepare together a light vegetable cold soup, fresh yet full-flavoured, typical of Spain: the Andalusian gazpacho.
1 Medium, slice
600 Gram, slice
Extra virgin olive oil
White wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
1 Clove (5 gm)
Red bell pepper
1⁄2 Medium, strips
Green bell pepper
1 Medium, strips
1. In a bowl of vinegar water soak the cut bread and keep aside.
2. Cut the vegetables and blend all the vegetables along with extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper and white wine vinegar.
3. Once the vegetables have blended well add the soaked bread which has been squeezed, and blend for few more seconds.
4. Before serving the gazpacho, keep it in the fridge for few hours.
5. Serve the cold gazpacho along with cubes of cucumber, hard-boiled eggs, onion and toasted bread as accompaniment.