1. Pop out the beans from the shells.
2. Blanch the faba beans in boiling water. Blanch for 1 minute. Take out the beans and place in cold water bowl.
3. Take out the beans from the skin and set aside.
4. Heat the chicken stock in a sauce pan. In a pan pour in the olive oil and heat on medium.
5. Add in the chorizo, break with spatula and cook, followed by onion and red bell pepper. Sauté for a few minutes and add in the garlic. Sauté well.
6. Toss the rice to the mixture, sauté for few minutes. Pour in the chicken stock gradually.
7. Sprinkle the saffron and smoked paprika. Stir the rice and cover with lid. Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
8. Add in the lemon juice followed by shrimps, cover the pan and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the side of shrimp and cook for another 4 minutes.
9. Add in the clams and mussels cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
10. In a saucepan add in the olive oil and roast the pardon pepper.
11. Garnish Paella with roasted pardon peppers and faba beans. Serve and enjoy!