1. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, red onions and garlic.
2. Add the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper and ground cumin and toss together.
3. Put this mix into the refrigerator to marinade for 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the refrigerator and add the ingredients into the blender and blend well.
5. Using a smoking equipment, smoke the blended mix while blending on low.
6. Pour the mix into a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. For the salad: In a bowl, add the avocado, corn, heirloom tomato, salt and pepper and toss well.
8. Add 2 tablespoons of the salad in a bowl.
9. Add the chilled gazpacho around the salad.
10. Garnish with mint leaves.