Diane Hoch and Sally Eisenberg teach you how to prepare Quinoa, a hearty grain rich in protein which is a wonderful alternative to rice and pasta.
1 Cup (16 tbs) (soaked in water)
1 , chopped finely
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, add in onion and fry until it becomes translucent.
2. In the meantime boil water, drain the quinoa and keep that in boiling water. Cook for 15 minutes.
3. Once quinoa is cooked add in the onion pan and mix well.
4. Turn the heat off and take out the pan from the stove.
5. Serve quinoa with stir fried vegetables.