In our "from Scratch." video series we demonstrate how to make a variety of simple things at home from Scratch. Scratch Meals is a company based in London that makes Fresh Meal Kits that include all the ingredients you need to cook a healthy meal for one person from scratch.
1 Clove (5 gm), crushed
1 Pinch, freshly crushed
1) In an electric mixer bowl, add the crushed garlic, mustard powder, salt, egg yolks and black pepper.
2) Add a touch of olive oil and mix the ingredients on a low speed until the ingredients are just combined.
3) With the mixer running on low speed, gradually add in a few more drops of olive oil in a steady stream into the mixer bowl.
4) Then add the vinegar and rest of the olive oil in a steady stream, mix until the mixture is thickened.
5) Use the mayonnaise in burgers, sandwiches or salad dressing or as desired.