1. Season beef steak with complete seasoning. Keep in the freezer for 60 minutes.
2. Cut the steaks into two pieces.
1. Heat a large pot over medium high heat, pour extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in seasoned beef steaks and cook for few minutes, until both sides are brown.
3. Take out beef steaks from the pot and add in onion and peppers, cook for 10 minutes.
4. Pour in sofrito and add in garlic, cook for 1 minute.
5. Pour in water, tomato sauce. Turn the heat to high.
6. Add in bouillon cube, bay leaf, cumin powder and fried meat. Cover the pot, turn the heat to low and simmer for 45 minutes.
7. After 45 minutes remove the lid of the pot, add in capers and olives, stir well.
8. Cover the pan again and cook for 90 minutes.
9. When it is done take out meat steak from the stew and shred the meat.
10. Return to the stew and add cilantro, sweet peas, and tomatoes. Adjust the seasoning according to taste.
11. Cook for another 5 minutes.