This pastel de quinoa is very tasty and can be used as a side or served as a vegetarian meal. It is also great for tea time or breakfast with a cup of tea or coffee. If you want to leave out the chipotle you may.
3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1 Cup (16 tbs), melted, hot
3 Medium, lightly beaten
3 Cup (48 tbs), shredded
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a 9X13 oven proof dish with butter.
3. Cook the quinoa in water.
4. In a large bowl put the cooked quinoa.
5. Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
6. Place it in the greased oven proof dish.
7. Bake the quinoa for about 40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean when you pierce it. Allow it to cool down for a few minutes.
8. In a serving plate, slice it and serve warm with tea or coffee.