|Chicken breast||2 Medium, cut into cubes|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Rosemary leaves||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Yellow onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Tomato||1 Large, peeled, chopped|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut to thin strips|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut to thin strips|
|Yellow bell pepper||1⁄2 Medium, cut to thin strips|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Linguica sausage link/Any italian sausage||1 , sliced, cooked|
|Large shimps||1 Pound|
|Arborio rice||3 Cup (48 tbs), uncooked|
|Chicken broth||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs) (as required)|
1. Clean the clams by scrubbing off the sand and dirt.
2. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
4. Cut 2 chicken breasts into large cubes. Season with paprika, salt, Rosemary, thyme, pepper and cumin.
5. Heat some olive oil in a pan.
6. Add chicken cubes to the heated pan and brown evenly on all sides. Set aside in a bowl. Wipe the pan and add more olive oil.
7. Put yellow onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until soft and translucent.
8. Add garlic cloves, tomato and green, red and yellow bell pepper.
9. Mix well and cook for about 15 minutes, until all veggies are soft. Remove into the bowl with the chicken.
10. Wipe the pan and add more olive oil. Arborio rice and sauté, moving constantly, until rice is translucent and has a white dot in the middle for about 8 minutes.
11. Return the chicken and onions to the pan. Mix well.
12. Add chicken broth and saffron. Mix well.
13. Put Linguica or Spanish or Italian cooked sausage.
14. Arrange 12 clams and shrimp on top of the pan.
15. Season with salt and pepper.
16. Place in oven and bake for about 25 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
17. In a serving plate, serve with lemon wedges.
Calories 1302 Calories from Fat 541
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g46.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 212.5 mg70.8%
Sodium 2209.3 mg92.1%
Total Carbohydrates 133 g44.4%
Dietary Fiber 5.9 g23.5%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 54 g109%
Vitamin A 55.4% Vitamin C 165.3%
Calcium 16% Iron 115.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet