1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high heat. Add turkey and sausage in batches, and cook until golden brown.
2. Reduce heat, and in the same saucepan add onion, celery, garlic, and green pepper. Sauté and cook for 5 minutes or until they soften.
3. Throw oregano, Cajun seasoning, paprika, and thyme. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Put tomatoes, turkey stock, and sautéed turkey pieces in pan.
5. Stir in hot pepper sauce, and bay leaves. Bring it to boil.
6. Add corn, okra, and brown rice to it. Stir it well. Reduce heat to low, cover saucepan with lid, and simmer for 15 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink inside.
7. Take out bay leaves from saucepan, and season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve turkey jambalaya hot with parsley garnish.