|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pork chorizo||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||3 Tablespoon, divided|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tomato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon, divided|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), chop|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Wash the scallops and dry with the help of paper towel.
3. Cut crabs and extract meat from the shells.
4. Boil water in a pan and sprinkle garlic salt, cumin, oregano and thyme.
5. Add crabs and shrimps to the boiling water for a few minutes.
6. Remove shrimps and crab from the boiling water.
7. Add mussels to the same water and boil for some time.
8. Heat butter in a pan and sauté scallops. Season with paprika and squeeze lemon, cook until it becomes brown.
9. Heat oil in a skillet and add garlic.
10. Coat the chicken with all-purpose flour and put it in hot oil.
11. Sprinkle garlic salt and crushed pepper over the chicken.
12. Cook the chicken for some time on medium heat. When it becomes tender remove from the skillet.
13. Take pork chorizo and fry in the remaining oil in which chicken was cooked.
14. Add the rice to the skillet and pour some chicken broth.
15. Lower the heat and cook rice on medium heat.
16. When rice is about to cook add in saffron strands.
17. When rice is half done add tomatoes and olives.
18. Put chicken in the rice skillet and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
19. Add Zucchini over the rice and cook for another 10 minutes.
20. Season paella with paprika.
21. Put scallops, crabs, shrimps and mussels over the paella and serve hot.
Calories 989 Calories from Fat 393
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g68.3%
Saturated Fat 9.1 g45.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 263.1 mg87.7%
Sodium 3118.8 mg130%
Total Carbohydrates 67 g22.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.6%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 77 g153.5%
Vitamin A 20.3% Vitamin C 32%
Calcium 18.2% Iron 35.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet